End the Stigma - School Mental Health Summit
About the Event
About the Summit:
Children spend more time in schools than in any other place. Schools are the best places to increase mental health awareness and encourange talking about mental well being from an early age. Children are very vulnerable while they are going through their formative years, their psychological well-being shapes their personality and who they become when they grow up.
Children must be made aware that a healthy mind is as important as a healthy body. They need to know that their state of mind impacts their thoughts, behaviours and emotions. Their mental health affects their decision making, academic performance, coping skills and relationships with peers especially during the times of stress. Children must be taught that they need to work on their mental wellbeing everyday like they take take of their physical well-being everyday.
This Summit is the first of it’s kind in the India. This Summit will give an opportunity for teachers, parents and schools be a front runner in advocating for children’s mental health! Please join us and help us in advocating for children’s mental health and create awareness and end the stigma around school mental health.
Speakers & Topics:
- Huge Need for Growing Mental Health Services for Schools - Ms. Nirmala Diaz, Founder Sloka Waldorf School
- Insights for New Age Parents - Dr. Vivek Ullatil, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Understanding the Impact of Mental Health Issues on School Performance - Ms. Isha Singh, Clinical Psychologist
- The Warning Signs: Common Psychiatric Disorders Prevalent in School Children - Dr. Vasanth, Consultant Psychiatrist
- What are the Current Initiatives Taken by Schools for Addressing Mental Health Concerns in Children - Ms. Soumya Reddy
- Why School is Not a Walk in the Park for Our Students. Let's End the Stigma - Let's Talk Mental Health - Ms. Madhavi Adimulam, Founder, Ananya CDC
Access is Free for 24 Hours
E-Certificate & 3 Months Access are available for a fee. Please choose the required pass while registering.
Free 24 Access + E-Certificate: Rs 149 + 18% GST
3 Months Access (Mental Health Summit Talks)+ E-Certificate: Rs 299 + 18% GST
#endthestigna #letstalk #askforhelp #schoolmentalhealth #schoolmentalwellbeing
- Free 24 hour AccessINR 0INR 00INR 0
- E-Certificate + 24 Hrs AccessINR 149+INR 26.82 IGSTINR 149+INR 26.82 IGST0INR 0
- E-Certificate + 3 Month AccessINR 299+INR 53.82 IGSTINR 299+INR 53.82 IGST0INR 0